Bean Sprouts Machine
Bean Sprouts Machine
About this item
Household Automatic Electric Bean Sprouts Machine Multifunctional Healthy DIY Bean Sprouts Cultivation Machine. Gardening Tools. Cultivating Tools.
Type: Cultivating Tools
Collection: Kitchen Tools
Voltage (V): 220V
Power (W): 15-50W
Origin: Mainland China
Capacity of Work Bowl (Cup): -
Accessories: Full-Size Feed Tube
Accessories: Food Pusher
Why doesn't my soybeans germinate or have a low germination rate?
1. Genetically modified, aged soybeans cannot germinate, fresh soybeans must be purchased, and it is recommended to buy them in local agricultural products market.
2. Ensure that the ambient temperature is lower than 32 degrees Celsius, otherwise it will seriously affect the bean sprouting rate. It is recommended to sprout with mung bean, red bean or black bean when the summer temperature is higher than 32 degrees Celsius.
3. Pick out the broken beans, otherwise it will affect the germination rate of beans.
Is there a requirement for the cultivation environment?
1. The bean sprouts are red, hi-light, once it comes into contact with the sun, it will turn red. Be sure to do a good shading effect and plant it in a dark place.
Need to change the water every day?
Water must be changed daily to ensure a clean and fresh environment for the bean sprouts and to replenish the water consumed during the growth process.
Why do the bean sprouts cultivated by myself differ greatly from the bean sprouts on the market?
The natural bean sprouts are finer than the purchased bean sprouts, because the bean sprouts that they cultivated have not processed any chemicals, and the bean sprouts purchased outside have added many chemical catalysts.
1. Pay attention to shading when cultivating mung bean sprouts, otherwise the sprouts of green leaves will be bitter.
2. Generally, the amount of dry beans is 120G, and 1.5-2kg of bean sprouts can be cultivated.
3. The bean sprouts are not as high as possible. Studies have shown that the bean bud 3-4cm has a higher nutritional value. When the green bean sprouts grow to about 2cm, the nutritional value is higher. The vitamin C content per 500g can reach 180mg.